Marketing portals help businesses control their brand, support their sales teams, and better allocate company resources, but they aren’t right for every company. Answer the following questions to help determine if portal is right for your organization.
- Does your company have a marketing department or people assigned to marketing?
- Does your company have a sales team, reps, agents or dealers?
- Does your company have a brand or brands?
- Does your company use marketing collateral with defined corporate branding?
- Does your company have multiple locations?
- Does your company use print to communicate with customers or constituents?
- Does your company engage in promotional activities and events?
- Does your company have defined brand standards?
- Does your company provide or offer marketing materials to sales team, reps, agents, distributors, or dealers?
- Is controlling quality, cost and delivery of materials important to your company?
If you have answered “yes” to most of these questions then a portal may be right for you. Contact us today to see how a marketing portal may help you manage your marketing efforts, while helping your business grow.